LAMB #577 - Undy a Hundy



















URL: http://www.undy-a-hundy.com
Site Name: Undy a Hundy
Categories: Reviews, Capsule
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
Film reviews with a word count of less than one hundred, and a rating assigned based on the number used in the review.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I am living a life long love affair with movies and hope to eventually write about films as a living.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I am a student - always. I enjoy getting feedback from my readers but also enjoy sharing what information that has been passed to me.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
This site has been up and running for five months now, and I generally post four to five times during a given week.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
High Noon, Blade Runner, Roman Holiday.

How did you hear about the LAMB?
I was kept seeing your logo pop up on blogs I was frequenting.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
Love what you guys are doing here. Keep up the good work!