LAMB #585 - The Third Act

















URL: http://the3rdact.wordpress.com/
Site Name: The Third Act
Categories: Reviews, General, Horror, Classic Film
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
My main focus is to expand on the efforts of my previous blog in writing essays on film and television, as well as other popular culture.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
To communicate and share ideas and opinions on cinema with others, and learn from it things I wouldn't have otherwise.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
An interactive community, for who am I to lay claim being a great critic?

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
Has been active since July of 2009. And just recently, I've started with new posts and hope to accumulate more as the summer progresses.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
That's a tough one:

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
On the Waterfront
Psycho
(Hitchcock)

How did you hear about the LAMB?
I was looking over a friend's blog and saw the thing for it.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None that I find necessary at the moment.