LAMB #586 - Film Foodie





















URL: http://filmfoodie.blogspot.com/
Site Name: Film Foodie
Categories: Reviews, General, News, Editorials, Humor, Horror, Classic Film, Lists, Oscars
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
I am attempting to watch every movie ever to win an Oscar for Best Picture in order and blog about it before the next Oscar Ceremony. I also write about the food that I prepare for the movie that is themed around it.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I started this blog to learn more about something I loved: movies. I needed a new creative outlet, and in the world today it also doesn't hurt to get out there and do something for yourself. But I also want to educate people who never feel the need to watch old movies, or to think they have no value. I hope people are learning!

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
Like I said before, I would love it if my blog taught someone something that they never knew about the movie industry--especially someone who thought they knew it all. But I also really value the thoughts of my readers, they can definitely teach me something new as well. That's what this blog is about, after all.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
The blog has been active for three months, and I post at least twice, usually four times a week. I have to, I've only given myself a year to watch all these films!

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
It's a Wonderful Life is my absolute favorite movie. It's hard to pick just two others after that, but I think right now I'd pick Casablanca and Back to the Future. That could change though...

How did you hear about the LAMB?
I found your emblem on a few of my new favorite film blogs.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
One of the biggest reasons I want to be a member of LAMB, is that I want more people to know I exist and comment on my blog. I have some commenters, but I want more, because the more feedback I get the better my blog gets! I'd also really like to get involved in the Film Blogger community.