LAMB #587 - Review Avenue





















URL: http://www.review-avenue.co.uk/
Site Name: Review Avenue
Categories: Reviews, Editorials, Lists
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
To review all the latest cinematic releases of 2010, and inform readers of other movies that they may not be aware of.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I started it for personal reasons, and part of me continues it as a future reference to the movies from this year and past it. But I get a lot of people asking me about movies, so I do it to inform others.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I have created a forum, but it hasn't quite taken off yet. I like to have a bit of both; I have created a Facebook page for the site and regularly update it with news and quotes etc.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
It's been active for 5 months, I started it in January of 2010. I have at least 1 post a day, sometimes more, with reviews or features.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Goodfellas, Moon and From Dusk Till Dawn

How did you hear about the LAMB?
Another site had your certification.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.