LAMB #606 - Fritz and the Oscars




















URL: http://fritzlovesoscars.blogspot.com/
Site Name: Fritz and the Oscars
Categories: Reviews
Rating: G

What is the main focus of your site?
To review Oscar-nominated performances and Oscar-nominated movies.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
My goal is to watch as many Oscar-nominated performances and movies as possible and write down my thoughts about them.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
Well, my reviews are my personal opinions and everybody is allowed to disagree with me in the "Comments".

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
It's up now for 8 months. I usually write a new review every two or three days, sometimes it takes longer depending on the free time I have.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
The English Patient
Sunset Boulevard
The Lion in Winter
.

How did you hear about the LAMB?
When other bloggers started posting about the "LAMMYs".

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
So far I have reviewed only Best Actress nominees but I will also move on to other categories some day.