LAMB #608 - DudeDazz's Movie Reviews














URL: http://dudedazzmoviereviews.wordpress.com/
Site Name: DudeDazz's Movie Reviews
Categories: Reviews
Rating: PG

What is the main focus of your site?
The main focus of my site is to let people know what they are going to expect from a movie. The reviews I write are to tell people what the movie is like, whether it's enjoyable, if the story was strong or weak, if the acting was good or not up to scratch, etc. Personally, my focus is reviewing movies for movie fans or people who aren't too sure about what to see.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I've always wanted to be a movie reviewer since my early teenage years and I've been doing everything I can to make my dream come true so I decided to make a website containing every movie I have ever watched and reviewed. My goal is to share my reviews with everybody and hopefully everybody liking them.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I don't really have an interactive community for my blog however I do like people to e-mail me movie suggestions.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
I started my website in January and I post at least two movie reviews every week. I watch quite a few movies every week and I review everything I watch.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
I have too many but the three that spring to my mind are Avatar, Let The Right One In and The Shawshank Redemption.

How did you hear about the LAMB?
I clicked on a link from Cut The Crap Movie Reviews.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.