LAMB #614 - Andrew At The Cinema














URL: http://agcrump.wordpress.com/
Site Name: Andrew At The Cinema
Categories: Reviews, General, Editorials, Lists
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
To share my love of movies with others, in a broad sense. In a more narrow sense, to critically analyze movies both contemporary and classic, the latter when the occasion calls for it.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
A sense of personal satisfaction. Cinema is one of my passions, and I love writing about it and discussing the art form as a whole and individual examples of it with like-minded people. Think of the blog as something of a hobby of mine.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
Oh yes, I love a good discussion with my readers.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
Since August 2009. I try to update every 2-4 days, but again this is a side-project of mine. As much as film is a favored endeavor of mine, I also have a very full personal life.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Oldboy, F For Fake, THX-1138..

How did you hear about the LAMB?
Through some of my fellow bloggers.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.