LAMB #622 - Kano's Lay-Z-Boy Theater













URL: http://steel11kane.blogspot.com/
Site Name: Kano's Lay-Z-Boy Theater
Categories: Reviews, General, Humor, Sports
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
Just for fun, really. I watch a lot of movies and I felt I needed a place to toss my opinions out.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I hope, eventually, that I will come up with some cool and interesting things to post - and that will open up more communication with those that actually read the blog.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I would love for my blog to be more interactive. I felt awhile ago that I got a little more interaction, but since I have been away the interaction has been at a stand still. I hope to get the interaction back.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
I am not 100% sure, but I believe I started my original blog (which was about anything and everything) in 2008. I morphed it last year into a movie/tv blog and finally have decided to join.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory, Back to the Future, Toy Story.

How did you hear about the LAMB?
I stumbled across Nick's Random Ramblings of a Demented Doorknob site right around the time that I started my blog. From there I came across Fletch's Blog Cabins and I have been a pretty avid reader of both sites ever since.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.