LAMB #625 - Day of the Woman















URL: http://www.dayofwoman.com
Site Name: Day of the Woman
Categories: Reviews, General, Humor, Horror
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
A blog for the feminine side of fear.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
At my blog, I intertwine wit, sass, femininity, intelligence, and a tea-spoon of sarcasm for good measure. The horror industry is totally male dominated from it's directors to its slashers, and even its bloggers...and I think that needs to change. My lifetime obsession with horror, has turned me into one of the coolest fangirls you're likely to meet.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
Interactive.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
Site has been active for 1 year and 4 months. I post around 5 times per week.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Day of the Woman, Let the Right One In, Evil Dead.

How did you hear about the LAMB?
The blog, Chuck Norris Ate My Baby.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.