LAMB #628 - The Morning Thunder Buffalo

















URL: http://themorningthunderbuffalo.wordpress.com/
Site Name: The Morning Thunder Buffalo
Categories: Reviews, General, Editorials, Horror, Lists, Sports
Rating: PG

What is the main focus of your site?
To review films recently released or recently on Home Media....with a little more thrown in.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I just hope to improve my writing with each entry, share my love of film with people, and to hopefully have something to show at future job interviews.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I really encourage feedback from readers and want to hear their opinions...but I'm also a bit of the teacher I guess haha.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
My site has been active since September 2009. I try to update at least once a week.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Wow, ONLY three favorite movies, ok....1) Shaun of the Dead 2) Children of Men 3) Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.

How did you hear about the LAMB?
I saw the link on M. Carter @ the Movies blog.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.