LAMB #631 - Dial F for Film














URL: http://dialfforfilm.wordpress.com/
Site Name: Dial F for Film
Categories: Reviews, News, Editorials, Classic Film, Lists
Rating: R

What is the main focus of your site?
Film reviews of modern and classic cinema. Film news and trailers for films that I think are worth discussing and looking forward to.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
As an avid film fan, all I want is to spur serious film discussion and encourage people to expand their film knowledge, while allowing me to share my thoughts and improve my writing skills.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I definitely prefer an interactive community where anyone can seriously and civilly discuss film. I don't like to think of the readers as students, since we both can learn so much from each other.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
It's been active for about 11 months now. When I started the blog months went by without a single update, but now I'm trying to not let a week pass by without a post.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
1.Sunset Blvd.: The greatest film-noir ever, anchored by spellbinding performances by William Holden and Gloria Swanson.

2.Vertigo: A tale of self-destructing obsession and love. Hitchcock's best film.

3.Rosemary's Baby: Claustrophobia, Satanists and a baby. The greatest cinematic achievement in the horror genre.

How did you hear about the LAMB?
Through other blogs, primarily The Dancing Image.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.