LAMB #635 - Zombies DON'T Run















URL: http://www.zombiesdontrun.net
Site Name: Zombies DON'T Run
Categories: Reviews, General, News, Humor, Horror, Classic Film, Lists
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
To mix horror with other things in the world of pop culture such as video games, toys, and any other thing I can think of.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I just enjoy writing however I'd love to day have a quote of mine appear on the cover of a DVD.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
Interactive is cool. I don't consider myself a teacher because in order to do that we'd have to ignore the fact that all a blog is, is just someone's opinion.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
My site has been around for about for about 8 months and I tend to post at least once daily.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Pulp Fiction, The Return of the Living Dead, Rushmore.

How did you hear about the LAMB?
From Chuck Norris Ate My Baby!

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
My name is Chuck, and I like to I'm awesome.