LAMB #647 - Fernby Films












URL: http://www.fernbyfilms.com/
Site Name: Fernby Films
Categories: Reviews, General, News, Editorials, Classic Film, Trailers, Short Films
Rating: PG

What is the main focus of your site?
The main focus is to review films that I watch, to try and give an accurate idea of what the film is like. I also present trailer for upcoming films, and provide occasional commentary on the industry as a whole.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I'm just trying to get my opinion out there, for better or worse. I'm also trying not to be commercial or sycophantic to studio needs, so I'll always try and give my honest opinion, regardless of who that upsets.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
Oh, interactive for sure. I'll always try and engage the readers to leave their own opinions about a film, after all, we all like different things!

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
Fernby Films has been active since late 2007.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Armageddon
Moulin Rouge
Twister


How did you hear about the LAMB?
Through another movie blog! The internet is wonderful!

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.