LAMB #648 - HalloweenOverkill











URL: http://halloweenoverkill.blogspot.com
Site Name: HalloweenOverkill
Categories: Horror, Halloween
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
My little tomb of information pertaining but not limited to the history of halloween, my home haunt, horror movies, horror books, video games, artwork and anything else halloween or horror related!

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I just like to share my knowledge and love of the genre and Halloween with anyone out there who's willing to listen!

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I much rather prefer an interactive community for my blog.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
My blog has been active for about 3 months and I post usually about 3 times a week but hope to increase that number soon.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Evil Dead II
Tombstone
Return of the Living Dead


How did you hear about the LAMB?
Seeing all the blogs that I read having your badge link on their blog

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.