LAMB #654 - Maddening Thoughts of a Rambling Gentleman















URL: http://ramblinggentleman.blogspot.com/
Site Name: Maddening Thoughts of a Rambling Gentleman
Categories: General, News, Editorials, Humor, Script/Ideas writing
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
I'm just sort of writing about the stuff I enjoy and hoping there are other people out there who may have a similar interest (Also I do focus on things aside from films).

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I'm just using it as more of an outlet for all the evil little niggly opinions that take root in my mind... So you could say it is kinda like therapy.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I like interactive community, sometimes I'll try to teach but I'm happy to be corrected and get other people to answer questions I have or they may have.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
I have been posting since March. aka 5 months, and I was as regular as a man eating wheetabix for that time, but then exams snuck up on me and wrestled me into submission. But I hope to be back full time now.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Going for recently watched/rewatched favourites:
-Minority Report
-Toy Story 3
-The Dark Knight


How did you hear about the LAMB?
I'm mates with Tom Clift.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
Who are you?:

I'm that guy who is balancing on the line between falling into the eternal squalor of geekdom and pure insanity, I think I have something important to say even though I may not and I'm the kind of guy who enjoys taking a large meat axe and plunging it ever so savagely into things that right well piss me off!