LAMB #656 - Celluloid Zombie

[Editor's Note: This might be the best LAMB site yet. No offense to anyone else (myself included), but the author is a Mr. Richard Lamb. Be sure to check out his final comment. Welcome to the LAMB, Lamb!]



URL: http://celluloidzombie.com/
Site Name: Celluloid Zombie
Categories: Reviews, General, News, Editorials, Humor, Horror, Classic Film, Lists, Screenwriting
Rating: PG

What is the main focus of your site?
Celebrating cinema and all things connected with film, both as a movie fanatic and a screenwriter.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I'm looking to interact with other lovers of film, air my opinions and enjoy feedback from those with like-minded or opposite-minded views. Also, I am keen to gain as much exposure as possible with an eye to promoting myself as a writer.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I much prefer interaction. I love people to challenge my views and to challenge the views of others. It's just an opinion, after all.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
Since September 2009, although regular posting has only been since the beginning of 2010. Blah! Movie Edition is an offshoot of my parent blog, Blah!

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Raiders of the Lost Ark, Seven, The Big Lebowski.

How did you hear about the LAMB?
The Horror Digest blog.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
A LAMB link is going to fit in well on my blogs, don't you think? ;-)