LAMB #660 - The Movie Diaries














URL: http://www.diaryofamoviefan.blogspot.com/
Site Name: The Movie Diaries
Categories: Reviews, General, News, Trailers, Clips, Interviews, Posters
Rating: G

What is the main focus of your site?
At the Movie Diaries, I try to assist fellow movie goers to pick and choose a great movie to see thats either in theaters, ready for rental, or already on television or dvd. I love movies and everything that comes with them and I want to spread my knowledge and love for them to my fellow readers!

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I love movies, I love talking and discussing movies, and if it were up to me I could literally talk for days about them. So, blogging about them and having people read and comment on my opinions and passion for film is incredible. Professional goals? I would love to be a movie critic or just a professional movie blogger. I can't imagine my life without movies!

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I consider myself an equal to my readers, I pass along info or videos and we discuss as an equal group.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
I started the blog in March this year and I try to post every single day, sometimes its every other day.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
The Wizard of Oz, Annie and Avatar.

How did you hear about the LAMB?
Through the internet.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.