LAMB #663 - ATL Flick Chick













URL: http://atlflickchick.blogspot.com/
Site Name: ATL Flick Chick
Categories: Reviews, Weekly Local Film Events
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
My site is focused on informing readers of local Atlanta film events and providing reviews of films.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
Mainly I want to share my love of film and share my thoughts on the films I see. I also want to provide information about film events that occur outside the traditional multiplex setting. Therefore, I trial to compose a list of weekly film events so readers know what's going on.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I would like to make it more interactive, but at this point, I primarily provide information.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
The blog has been active since August 2009.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
City of God
Strictly Ballroom
Once


How did you hear about the LAMB?
Surfing other movie blogs.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.