LAMB #670 - A Critical Mass













URL: http://massivecritical.wordpress.com/
Site Name: A Critical Mass
Categories: Reviews
Rating: PG

What is the main focus of your site?
Movie reviews based on my experience as a screenwriter/short film director.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
If anything, I'd love to meet other movie fans. I love movies, and I'd like to meet others out there who want to talk film.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
Definitely interactive. I'm by no means an authority, but I think my opinion counts for something. I'd love to have others shout out their opinion.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
The site has been active for about five months. I've been in and out of the country, so I've had lapses. I do hope to become more active now that I'm freelancing.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Schindler's List
Magnolia
As Good as it Gets


How did you hear about the LAMB?
Google.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.