LAMB #672 - ClassicForever












URL: http://classicforever.blogspot.com/
Site Name: ClassicForever
Categories: Reviews, Humor, Classic Film
Rating: G

What is the main focus of your site?
My blog is a place for me to share my thoughts about everything vintagey and classic. (Ahem, my "official" motto is: "All Things Classic, All Things Vintage").

Mainly, I'm just a crazy--SERIOUSLY CRAZY-- 16 year-old girl who has been watching classic film since the day she was born.

I especially love reviewing horribly made movies from the 60's (it's called Mind-Smushing Entertainment).

Oh, and did I mention I talk way too much?!

Moving on...

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
Well, it all rather started because my family was going crazy listening to me talk endlessly about classic film/music/TV/fashion.

My awesome friend Sarah of Cinema Splendor got a blog. And then I sort of just copied her (I do that a lot).

Basically, I'm here to make friends and talk endlessly about movies and such. There aren't a lot of teenage classic film fans around...so it's nice to have all these "youngsters" like me to hang out with on the internet! ;-D

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
Let me just say...if *I'M* the teacher...one should be frightened for the students!

Definitely interactive. I have made so many really great friends in the past year and a half that I've been blogging! It's pretty stupendously amazingly cool.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
Since January of 2009. 1 1/2 years!

I post a few times a week; if not a full post than at least a random photo.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
WHAT?! This will kill me! I have 10,378 films tied for first! :-O

Okay:

That Funny Feeling ('65)
Laura ('44)
Kiss Me Kate ('53)

How did you hear about the LAMB?
So, I've been meaning to submit this application form for a long time...but, I always freak out because I sound like a complete idiot in my answers. But, yeah, I've finally worked up the courage! ;-D (<-- The fact that I use too many emoticons is also reason for worry!)

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
I would use this space to try and convince Kate from Silents and Talkies that Tyrone Power is in fact a brilliant actor, but that might seem a little odd to the random reader.

Sooo.

Okay, now I don't even know what to say.

I SOUND LIKE AN IDIOT AGAIN.

Yeah, please don't hold this interview thing against me! I always fail them! ;-D