LAMB #674 - moviesandsongs365


















URL: http://moviesandsongs365.blogspot.com/
Site Name: moviesandsongs365
Categories: Reviews, Lists
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
Film and song recommendations is my main focus.

Many of the films and tunes are pretty obscure, which I see as a good thing.
I’m proud of my A-Z list of film recommendations. I see myself as a filter, where I blog about the good stuff I discover during the years 365 days.

moviesandsongs365 is mainly a movie blog, the 3 weekly songs are a bonus.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
Recommending and reviewing films and songs, this is my goal.

Don’t expect long, 50 line reviews, I will get to the point, so you can get on with watching the film. I’m not interested in reviewing films I disliked. But I’m open to people disagreeing with my choices, which might spark a debate of some kind.

The songs are not necessarily movie related. I like a lot of different music: acoustic, folk, electronic, dreampop, chill out, some rock, etc.

My current favourite films are often warm-hearted and thought-provoking, a lot of drama and independent titles, some nostalgic movies from 80s, etc. I’m also writing the film reviews for myself as a way of remembering my thoughts.

I hope my blog can bring a little joy to the blogosphere.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I would love to have an interactive community.

Wouldn’t it be boring, if you were an island and nobody responded to what you’ve put out there ?

Hear’s hoping adding my blog to the "LAMB" will result in more comments + followers !

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
My blog has been active since April 2010.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
I have many favourites, here are three of them:
"My Life Without Me"
"Before Sunrise"
"Spring summer fall winter...and spring"

How did you hear about the LAMB?
I saw LAMB banners on other movie blogs.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.