LAMB #681 - The Roads of Autumn Dusk






















URL: http://theroadsofautumndusk.blogspot.com/
Site Name: The Roads of Autumn Dusk
Categories: Reviews, Humor, Horror, Animated Cartoons, Science Fiction
Rating: G

What is the main focus of your site?
Movie reviews, commentary, and reminisces about Monster, Science-Fiction, Noir, and other Genre Movies, along with a smattering of posts on Comic Books and Cartoons.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
The only goal I have is to share my love for the creative movie making that I grew up with in the 1960s, as well as some of the best speculative fiction films which are still being made. I'm a "Monster Kid" wannabe trying to keep the innocence of Monster movies alive in an age of coarsening slasher fare.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I've had good feed-back from those who have been "following" my blog, but, yeah, probably the latter.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
The blog has been up and running for 10 months now.
I usally post three to four times a week and am trying to review even more movies. 28 movies have been reviewed as of now.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
The Creature From the Black Lagoon, The Cabinet of Dr. Calagari, Gojira

How did you hear about the LAMB?
I believe it was through Cory Gross' blog: Voyages Extraordinaires. [Editor's note: I doubt it - that site is not a LAMB.]

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.