LAMB #683 - Criterion Reflections















URL: http://criterionreflections.blogspot.com/
Site Name: Criterion Reflections
Categories: Reviews, Classic Film, The Criterion Collection (exclusively)
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
I'm working my way through all of the films released by Criterion on DVD in chronological order of their original theatrical release.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
The blog is my hobby, not my profession. I started it as a way of preserving the impressions that these wonderful Criterion films made on me, and then it turned into a more comprehensive effort at self-education and sharing my thoughts with others.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I enjoy the connections with other movie fans facilitated by my blog and always try to reply to every comment left on a post. But I recognize that most people just read the post and move on without comment and I'm fine with that.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
I started in the summer of 2008 and began the chronological series at the beginning of 2009. I post at least one review per week.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
My Man Godfrey, Cocteau's Beauty and the Beast, Seven Samurai

How did you hear about the LAMB?
Through KC's Classic Movies blog.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.