LAMB #691 - judgmental observer























URL: http://judgmentalobserver.wordpress.com/
Site Name: judgmental observer
Categories: General, TV and new media
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
I offer a personalized spin on film, television, and new media. I weave my personal life into my criticism and encourage an active dicussion in my comments section.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
As mentioned above, my goal is to interact with my readers and to get a good discussion going.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
Interactive!

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
1 year. I was a very active poster when I first started but I had a baby 6 months ago and now I only post once or twice per month.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
DOUBLE INDEMNITY
PINK FLAMINGOS
THE CROWD


How did you hear about the LAMB?
From another blog.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.