LAMB #696 - The Entertainment Junkie
















URL: http://imthecautionarywhale.blogspot.com/
Site Name: The Entertainment Junkie
Categories: Reviews, General, News, Editorials, Humor, Horror, Classic Film, Lists
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
The main focus is to talk about movies, putting my opinions into print for people to discuss.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
My goals are to share my thoughts and help build myself as a film critic.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I prefer an interactive community.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
The site has existed for almost two years, but it's only been a movie blog for almost a year. I try to post at least one update every day.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Juno, Full Metal Jacket, High Noon

How did you hear about the LAMB?
I saw LAMB buttons on other blogs I follow.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.