LAMB #698 - Without Obsession Life Is Nothing





















URL: http://emilyrahrahrah.blogspot.com
Site Name: Without Obsession Life Is Nothing
Categories: Reviews, General, Humor, Horror, Classic Film, Lists
Rating: R

What is the main focus of your site?
My blog is a little exploration into the things I adore, the things that make me me. I write mostly about movies and actors but sometimes I may stray and write short stories or some blogs about my life.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I would love to have a dedicated readership and have a community of people who are interested in the things I have to say.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I like the idea that people could learn something from my blog but I like to hear from people and I love suggestions.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
Since June 2010.
On average 3 updates a week, sometimes more, sometimes less.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Rocky Horror Picture Show, Little Shop of Horrors, Serial Mom

How did you hear about the LAMB?
The wonders of google.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.