LAMB #704 - The Silver Screening Room

















URL: http://silverscreeningroom.blogspot.com/
Site Name: The Silver Screening Room
Categories: Reviews, General, News, Lists, Casting
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
Most of the site is dedicated to reviews and making a cast lists for previously known works, whether they be a book, play or movie. Occasionally, I link to trailers.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
Blogging keeps me writing about something I adore. I'm really just trying to get my feelings out there and start discussions.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
Interactive. We're all equal, and I don't presume to have a higher level of understanding of film than my readers.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
My blog started April 2008. I rarely go more than two weeks between posts.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Nashville, Everyone Says I Love You, The Hours

How did you hear about the LAMB?
I think I first saw it mentioned over at StinkyLulu, but it was Andrew of Encore Entertainment who suggested I join.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.