LAMB #708 - Pretty Good Movie



















URL: http://prettygoodmovie.blogspot.com/
Site Name: Pretty Good Movie
Categories: Reviews
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
I comment on the films I watch and like...many are independents, artsy, foreign, though some are classic, mainstream, vintage.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I am sharing a point of view and find this to be an extension of my other creative work as a visual artist and writer.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
Thus far I have not received many comments, though it would likely be more fun if people had something to say and share, but I am not interested in responding to comments much. I do not see myself as a teacher especially...more a social commentator.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
I've been blogging for nearly ten months. I tend to update every couple weeks, but I am wanting to push that up by joining this forum.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Breathless
Deja Vu
I Am Love


How did you hear about the LAMB?
Google.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
I have a thing for lambs!