LAMB #710 - ReelBad















URL: http://reel-bad.blogspot.com
Site Name: ReelBad
Categories: Reviews, Humor, Horror, Classic Film, Martial Arts Films
Rating: R

What is the main focus of your site?
I write humorous editorials about the (sometimes enjoyable, sometimes excruciating) bad movies that I'm always watching.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I've always really enjoyed writing but in recent years I've found myself going for long stretches without actually doing any.

In order to encourage myself to MAKE time to write, I've given myself a special forum specifically to blather on about the things I really like. It seems to be working so now I'm just going to keep it up and see if I can't manage to entertain a few people in the process.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
Does anyone really prefer not having comments and poll voters and the like? Really?

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
The blog has gone through different incarnations since 2008 (and been in its current, Blogger form since about last January).

Lately I've only posted once or twice per month since I've been busier with work, but any time I get a little free time I end up watching A LOT of movies and posting A LOT more posts.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Favorite? 3?!!?! I'll stick with Horror to keep it simple and just name a few that I really like...

Sleepaway Camp, Frankenhooker, Plankton

How did you hear about the LAMB?
Those little LAMB buttons on so many other blogs...

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.