LAMB #711 - The Pneumatic Rolling-Sphere Carrier Delusion


















URL: http://cablecarguy.blogspot.com/
Site Name: The Pneumatic Rolling-Sphere Carrier Delusion
Categories: Reviews, General, News, Classic Film, Early Cinema, Silent Movies
Rating: G

What is the main focus of your site?
My blog servers as a medium for my rambling observations on movies, books, history, transit, obsolete technology, baseball, and anything else that crosses my mind.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I like to share things that interest me.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I enjoy interacting with visitors. It is the best way for me to learn more.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
My site has been active since June, 2007. Lately I have been averaging 25 posts a month. Most are short, but some are longer, especially during blogathons.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
1. The General
2. City Lights
3. The Maltese Falcon

How did you hear about the LAMB?
I learned about LAMB from the wonderful blog Carole & Company.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
We used to go to the Avenue Theatre in San Francisco every Friday night to see a silent film accompanied by Bob Vaughn on the Mighty Wurlitzer.