Our Acronym is Better Than Theirs - Picking the LAMB's Top 10 Pre-Code Films

(Editor's Note: In case you weren't here yet or don't recall, the name in the title above is a reference to the American Film Institute, who some time back (now) published a number of Top 10 lists specific to genres. Since "LAMB" is a much more clever acronym than AFI, well, you get it.)

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, we used to regularly have polls of our Top 10 Comedies or our Top 10 Action/Adventure films and on and on. We did these for some time, but after running through those genres, along with Horror, Musicals, Sports Movies, etc., etc., I felt as though we'd run out of major categories, and perhaps we (I?) had gotten sidetracked with other LAMB projects.

Well, it's time to get back on the horse, and with the help of a number of LAMBs over at the Facebook page, I've been stocked up with a ton of potential categories for future Top 10s. This first one was a popular choice, so it's the one I went with.

Click on the link below and give me your Top 10 Pre-Code Films, in order. I'll tally up the results using the 10-9-8 scoring method (10 points for a first place vote, 9 for 2nd, etc.), and I'll post the "winners" in a few weeks (voting ends 10/8).

The voting form and full instructions can be found here:
http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/501048

So, I ask you to run run run to your nearest polling station, or I'll be forced to send an email to all of you bugging you about it until you do.