Stump the LAMBs Movie Trivia Quiz

Welcome to Stump the LAMBs, a new feature for those of you who like difficult movie trivia – and link love! Everyone who submits an answer, correct or not, will get a link on the LAMB. And if you get the answer right, you’ll also get a link on Tricky Movie Trivia.

I’ll start us off with a question, but you’re welcome to submit questions too. Just e-mail them to me at info@trickymovietrivia.com. Each person who submits an appropriately difficult question with associated rules (if applicable) and an answer I can verify will get a link on both the LAMB and Tricky Movie Trivia.

Let’s see if I can stump you with our first question:

There are at least seven movies that feature one or more red shoes in the plots and/or the titles and fit within these parameters:

• They can be cable, TV or theatrical releases.
• They must have run times of 100 minutes or longer.
• They cannot be animated.

Can you name six of the movies?

Please e-mail your answer and your blog's URL to Carla at info@trickymovietrivia.com by midnight EDT August 15.

Good luck!