LAM-BLOG-A-THON: PART IV: THE FINAL CHAPTER

It's cold here in Chicago, so I was hoping 
Punxsutawney wouldn't see his shadow
 this year but that little bastard promised me 
6 more weeks of winter.

After getting over this terrible news I thought, 
what better thing to talk about for this months 
LAMBLOGATHON!!!

For all the rest of you, here are the rules of month...

It seems this damn groundhog really likes to pay attention to his own shadow, so I suppose we should pay attention to the shadows within films we love. For this months Lamblogathon, I'd like you all to write up a little bit on your favorite shadow ever used in a movie. It can be a series of shadows, one in particular, or a film that uses shadows with great effect. 

Send the links to your write-ups to 
lamblogathon@gmail.com through February 23rd.
The blog-a-thon will run from February 20th-23rd right here on the LAMB.

Also, if you could include screenshots of said shadows, that would be appreciated!