LAMB #311 - Japan Cinema















URL: http://japancinema.net/
Site Name: Japan Cinema
Categories: Reviews
Rating: R

What is the main focus of your site?
The main focus of the site is to review movies first and foremost. The twist is I only review movies worth watching on a alphabet scale from A-D, never any F's (because bad films aren't good films of course). The second twist is I only review films that are influenced by Asian culture. This ranges from Mulan to Ichi the Killer. Films from Hong Kong, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, China, etc. are all included.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I am just sharing my passion for films. I love graphic design, films and writing, so my blog is a hybrid of all three elements. I write articles, yet feature custom banners for each flick, and review movies I enjoy.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers are the students?
Teacher. My mission is to turn people on to other movies that they often would dismiss, or never have the opportunity to come across otherwise.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
Going on 4 months, and this is one of those blogs that will continue and continue on for years. Updates go up every weekday morning usually before 9/8 c

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Oldboy
American History X
The Fall


How did you hear about the LAMB?
Not answered.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.