LAMB #315 - Gone Cinema Poaching
























URL: http://www.cinemapoaching.blogspot.com/
Site Name: Gone Cinema Poaching
Categories: Reviews, Current Film
Rating: PG-13 ; [may mention sex in plot descriptors of some films, and as a theme in other films]

What is the main focus of your site?
Gone Cinema Poaching is devoted to reviewing current films in theaters right now.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
My goals are to publish my writing, and opinions on film for all to see. I'm not necessarily interested in any sort of compensation for my reviews (although that would be quite awesome), films are simply my passion, and I love to write about them.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers are the students?
I definitely prefer an interactive community. Although I do like to keep my reviews professional, I often have conversations with my readers through comments, and I love people's feedback on my writing in regards to how to improve it, or just comments about it.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
I've been publishing reviews through Gone Cinema Poaching since early September 2008: nine months. I publish up to four or five reviews each week, both from me, and my staff.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Chinatown, Fargo, Adaptation.

How did you hear about the LAMB?
From seeing it on several various favorite blogs of mine.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
We have five additional Staff Writers who contribute regularly, not including me, the Editor-In-Chief. Basically, Gone Cinema Poaching is all about expressing my individual passion for film through my opinions and reviews. So, check it out, people!