LAMB #354 - Eternal Sunshine of Ross' Mind















URL: http://rossbonaime.blogspot.com/
Site Name: Eternal Sunshine of Ross' Mind
Categories: General
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
My focus is to give my thoughts on various films from all time periods and all genres. I try to have a combination of older, classic films, and new releases to gain interest from a wide variety of people.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
Besides trying to educate and give my opinions on various films, I also use this blog to try to become a better critical writer. I hope to one day become an entertainment critic/journalist.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers are the students?
Not answered.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
I have been writing about entertainment for over 12 years, yet I have only been blogging for about four years. I first had my own personal blog, then decided to start my own entertainment related one. I update my site several times a month.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Kevin Smith's Clerks, Charlie Chaplin's City Lights and John Lasseter's Toy Story.

How did you hear about the LAMB?
I actually found out about it through Blogger while trying to find fellow movie blogs and also trying to find ways to advertise my own blog.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.