LAMB #359 - Fandango Groovers Movie Blog




















URL: http://fandangogroovers.wordpress.com/
Site Name: Fandango Groovers Movie Blog
Categories: Reviews, News, Editorials
Rating: PG

What is the main focus of your site?
Movie reviews and articles about great films old and new.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
No lofty goals, I just love movies and it is a medium to get my ideas out there.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers are the students?
Definitely interactive, I like to know if people agree or disagree and why. Many of my blogs have been inspired by comments people have made on previous articles.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
My blog has been going since February this year (2009) before that I used to post short reviews of most films I saw on Facebook.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Just three that is really hard I have so many favourites, here goes: Casablanca, Some Like it Hot and Fight Club.

How did you hear about the LAMB?
Seen it mentioned on other blogs I read.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
When did you first review a film?

When I was in primary school, about 6 years old I think, I had to write “what I did at the weekend” and a wrote about a film I had seen, The Cannonball Run. I said who was in it, what was good about it, what was wrong with it, I compared it to other films and drew a picture of a car. I was really proud of it, my teacher hated it. Partly because she said the exercise was “What I did at the weekend, not what the filmmakers did” and partly because I asked her how to spell Lamborghini Countach and she didn’t know!