The Director's Chair #3: Three Weeks Away!

Classic film director Billy WilderHi, everyone! It's me, D.J. from Matte Havoc. I wanted to serve up a friendly reminder that we are officially three weeks away from the Billy Wilder edition of "LAMBs in the Director's Chair" series. If you have not grabbed a promotion banner for the event yet then head on over to the original post to grab the HTML code that can be placed on your blog site. If you already have your entry all ready to go and maybe even published for the event then send me the link by e-mail to mattehavoc (at) gmail (dot) com and I will include it in the first day's worth of posted links. Do not forget to include a subject line referring to the Director's Chair #3 event so that I can quickly see your e-mail and not mistake it for something else. I would not want to overlook anyone's entry by mistake. If you have multiple entries for the event I be will more than happy to accept all of them! The more posts the merrier the event will be for everyone!