LAMB Leaderboard updated for August!

...and it's The Lightning Bug's Lair yet again. Larry seems to be working quite well for the Bug, giving him back-to-back wins (and I believe three out of four months) on the Leaderbaord. I wonder what would happen if we all had a Larry?

In other LAMB Banner news, I've added five new ones to the Gallery - this time for 24 Hours to Midnight: The Blog!, chud50's film reviews, Here's Looking Like You, Kid, Japan Cinema, and Nevermind Popular Film. If you're one of those five, your banners now 'hang' proudly in the Gallery and have been inserted into the Random LAMB Banner box.

Want yours in there? Just send it to me.

Finally, in an attempt to de-clutter the place a bit (as per the LAMB's own Blustering), I've taken down the B.L.O.C. (Big LAMB On Campus) showcase banner for the monthly Leaderboard topper. No offense meant to the Bug, but it seemed like it was one widget that, while nice, wasn't serving as much of a purpose as some of the other ones. I'd like to think of some way to honor the Leaderboard leader, but in the meantime, sitting on top in the Leaderboard's prominent position makes for a decent reward in and of itself.