LAMB #368 - Cut The Crap Movie Reviews















URL: http://ctcmr.com/
Site Name: Cut The Crap Movie Reviews
Categories: Reviews, Humor, News
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
Main focus of the site is to review one movie every day and to write about them in the way I would talk about them with my friends, rather than write up overlong essays like some film critics. Trying to follow of the credo of the site: "Movie reviews for people who don't read movie reviews."

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
My goal with this site is to hopefully be able to have someone pay me to do this for a living. I love watching movies and writing about them for free anyway, would be a dream to see it turn into a career. Until then, I'm just happy doing what I'm doing and seeing how others take to it. Finally found a way to put a lifetime's worth of useless movie knowledge to good use.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers are the students?
I am all for having the site be an interactive community far more than use it as a means to preach and rant like a movie snob. I really want to hear what people think about movies and I strongly encourage discussion on my site.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
I have been blogging about movies for four months now and I post updates daily, seven days a week.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
3 of my favorite movies: Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Memento, Glengarry Glen Ross.

How did you hear about the LAMB?
Came across the LAMB while looking over LAMB #120: The Dark of the Matinee.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
Favorite actor is Clint Eastwood. Coolest mofo on the planet, always has been, always will be.