Director's Chair #3: Three Days Away!

Classic film director Billy WilderHi, everyone! It's me, D.J. from Matte Havoc. The time is almost here and I am sure that many of you are excited to see some of the posts that are lined up for the third installment of the LAMBs in the Director's Chair series! Here we are just three days away from the event and I have already received quite a handful of entertaining articles that I am sure you will be thrilled to read. The first day's worth of postings will be live this coming Monday, October 12th. If you have not grabbed a promotion banner for the event yet, then you should head on over to the original post to grab the HTML code that can be placed on your site. If by chance you already have your entry completely ready to go for the event and not yet sent me a link to the article then send it to me by e-mail at mattehavoc@gmail.com. Do not forget to include a subject line referring to the Director's Chair #3 event so that I can quickly get to your e-mail. I would not want to overlook anyone's entry by mistake! If you have multiple entries for the event I be will more than happy to accept all of them. The more posts that are sent in for the event the merrier it will be for everyone! Also, for those who are registered over at the official LAMBs message forum you might want to head over to this discussion post for event number four, because we should start planning for the next event while we can do so.