LAMB #371 - Classicfilmboy's Movie Paradise


















URL: http://www.classicfilmboy.com/
Site Name: Classicfilmboy's Movie Paradise
Categories: Classic films, Humor, Reviews
Rating: PG

What is the main focus of your site?
I love classic films from the studio era, and my site will focus 99 percent of the time on the movies, stars, movie makers and studios from the silent era through the 1960s.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
My goal is to share my knowledge of these films with people who either love films or know very little about them. I plan to have fun and hope others will too.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers are the students?
Actually, I'm of both schools. I teach noncredit film appreciation classes, and while I enjoy being the teacher, I expect questions and comments from the students. It would be no fun if there was no interaction. Plus, film is opinion-based; there are many opinions, and I want to hear them.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
Since July 3, 2009 :) I'm a newbie. I plan to post once a week at a minimum if not more. I have sketched out a plan, and I'm never at a loss for ideas. I used to be a journalist, so writing is not difficult.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Casablanca. The Best Years of Our Lives. Shadow of a Doubt.

How did you hear about the LAMB?
I found it while searching the web.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
I'm a former film critic who has been a lover of films my entire life. I don't want people to forget this wonderful era of film making. Also, I have too much movie info clogging my brain to leave it there gathering dust :)