PLUG: The Lightning Bug's Lair

It's the Halloween time of year again and this year The Lightning Bug's Lair will be wall to wall with frightening delights and scary cinema, but for the last 13 days of the month leading up to Halloween, the Halloween Top 13 will rise again as The Halloween Top 13: The Sequel. So what does that mean? That means that I’ll be counting down my personal favorite 13 horror sequels, but I don‘t want to hog all the fun for myself. I’m looking for some intrepid folks to send me their list of favorite scary sequels. Include as many or as few as you’d like, list them, comment on them if you‘d like, or whatever moves you. Send your lists to thelightningbug@charter.net, and I’ll be happy to have them. Each day of the countdown I’ll be including one of the lists, and of course plugging everyone's site along the way.

Hope to hear from some of you soon.

T.L Bugg

Got a Press Release, something to Plug, or a Screener available for review (or some combination of the three)? Ok, well don't get all crazy about it. Just click here and give me the details - I'll handle the rest.