Poll results; new poll

To all those that have listened to either (or both) of the first two LAMBcasts, I salute you. We just recorded our third episode the other day, and I think it's getting better with every outing. To the 34% that have not yet listened to the LAMBcast? For shame. It's the cat's meow, man.

New poll gets down to business - do you advertise on your blog, and if so, what do you/have you charged for a simple text link? I'm also curious about banners, but I didn't include anything about them in the poll(s) since they can vary so much by size/placement. I expect there to be no conclusion even for simple text links, though, since there are many factors there too (placement, term, site traffic), but I'm curious nonetheless. If you care to divulge a bit more info for the class in the the comments, please do (go Anon if it makes you feel better). This just seems like a topic where everyone is just picking numbers out of the sky, and I'm wondering how close anyone is to a consensus.