LAMB #374 - Bill's Movie Emporium











URL: http://billsmovieemporium.wordpress.com/
Site Name: Bill's Movie Emporium
Categories: Reviews, General, All Genres
Rating: NC-17

What is the main focus of your site?
Movie reviews.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I've been writing my entire life, professionally and personally, unfortunately with the economic downturn I've been unable to find new work in the field of journalism, so I turned to blogging for my movies at first, I now have a couple of other blogs for other purposes. I simply want to keep my writing skills honed while at the same time getting my views about movies out there and maybe sparking some sort of discussion, because without discussion movies have no meaning.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers are the students?
Definitely interactive, I'm not a know-it-all, my readers can show me just as much insight as I show them, probably more. The more comments the better, it's getting them that's the hard part.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
I've been blogging for about a year now, and my out put varies. I once was at a pace of up to 60 movies a month, but now I've settled into a more quality driven schedule with anywhere from 1o to the extreme amount of 20 reviews in a month.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Eastern Promises
Hotaru No Haka (Grave Of The Fireflies)
The Shawshank Redemption


How did you hear about the LAMB?
I was perusing a blog I frequent, Cut The Crap Movie Reviews, and I came across the link for LAMB.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.