LAMB #373 - Chopping Mall Films












URL: http://choppingmallfilms.blogspot.com/
Site Name: Chopping Mall Films
Categories: Reviews, Horror, B-movie
Rating: PG-13 (although 18+ films are often reviewed, screenshots are always youngster-friendly and language is rarely bad)

What is the main focus of your site?
Reviewing B-Movie films. Though I don't limit it in any way to necessarily being 'bad' films, I tend not to bother with mainstream films or film news (although sometimes make exceptions). Generally it's film reviews if films you might not have seen otherwise.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I just enjoy writing a blog. I am aware I have relatively few readers (almost none) but I enjoy writing, I enjoy watching film and so I enjoy writing about the films I've watched. Sigh, that makes it sound like a vanity exercise... it's really not. Just fun.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers are the students?
I'm not really sure. I know that few enough people read my blog but I always welcome feedback. So I'd say interactive. I certainly don't believe that I have a more 'correct' opinion than the rest of the world...

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
I started my blog 18th June this year, so a little over 3 months. I tend to update my blog about twice weekly - though this month has been a little more scarce as I've moved to Spain.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Chopping Mall (from which I nicked the title.. brilliant 80s cheese)
Dawn of the Dead
Inglourious Basterds (that one might change, but right now it's top 3)

How did you hear about the LAMB?
I was going to say 'internet search', but as a reader of both the Lightning Bug's Lair and Only The Cinema I suspect it was one of them that pointed me this way.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.