Poll results; new poll

I must say, I'm a bit surprised. I realize that Facebook and Twitter are big deals in this day and age, but to think that social network pimping has nearly overtaken the tried and true "I comment, you follow" etiquette of blog promotion has me a bit shocked. Then again, considering the amount of movie blog-related Facebook status updates I see in a given day, it really shouldn't be a surprise at all. For those of you that don't submit articles and/or reviews to IMDb (either the Hit List or to individual films themselves), I highly recommend it, and I know of several other folks that have been linked by the "Bible" that can attest the same.

New poll is up, and it wants to know if you have an ear for the LAMB, specifically, the highly pimped official podcast of the LAMB, aka The LAMBcast. If you haven't listened yet, you're missing out on some cutting edge, highly opinionated material that will make members of the sex you're interested in highly interested in you. And if you don't listen, your ears might fall off! Okay, I nailed fear-based and "chicks/guys dig it"-based advertising - the rest is up to you. The next episode of the LAMBcast has been recorded and will be coming to a site near you (like this one) in the very near future.