PRESS RELEASE: ShowHype.com's "Funniest Movie 'Pep' Talks of the Decade"

On ShowHype I've been putting together some fun lists highlighting key movie events or moment from 2000-2009. I had a lot of fun with the most recent one and wanted to share it with you.

We recently posted our latest one: "Funniest Movie 'Pep' Talks of the Decade." Hopefully these clips will brighten your day with a few laughs.

Anyway, I just thought I'd pass it along in case you want to check it out and possibly share it with your readers. http://showhype.com/story/10-best-movie-pep-talks-of-the-decade/

Thanks for your time!
Robyn Lass
Editor, ShowHype.com

Got a Press Release, something to Plug, or a Screener available for review (or some combination of the three)? Ok, well don't get all crazy about it. Just click here and give me the details - I'll handle the rest.