LAMB #551 - You Talking to Me?















URL: http://mikesyoutalkingtome.blogspot.com/
Site Name: You Talking to Me?
Categories: Reviews, General, News, Editorials, Humor, Classic Film, Lists
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
My site is a medium for people to connect with me through my love of film. It's an expression of my thoughts, emotions, angers, frustrations and loves of film all rolled into one.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I have a deep love of film that goes back for as far as I can remember and so I created the blog as a way for me to share that with anyone who is interested

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
Interactive community. I want to start discussions and debate, I want people to disagree and challenge me or add something to what I am writing about.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
The site has been active since January 2010 so around three and a half months. I try to update it around 4-5 times a week depending on what's going on.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
La Dolce Vita, Fanny and Alexander and Adaptation.

How did you hear about the LAMB?
Through other blogs.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.