LAMB #552 - Cinema Steve


















URL: http://stevemillerreviews.blogspot.com/
Site Name: Cinema Steve
Categories: Reviews, General, News, Editorials, Humor, Horror, Lists
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
Entertainment, with an emphasis on movies.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I like writing, and I like to have my writing read. I used to be a professional reviewer, but now I just do it for fun.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
Somewhere between those two. I like talking/writing about movies and such, but I also enjoy responding to comments from readers.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
I've been building the blog network around Cinema Steve since September 2009, but I am relocating articles to the blogs that date as far back as 2000. I might even be dredging up even other posts. I update Cinema Steve at least once a week, but one or more blogs are updated each day.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
The Changeling, The Empire Strikes Back, Time Bandits

How did you hear about the LAMB?
Through a listing at BlogCatalog.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.